Disclosure

This policy is valid from 1 December 2010.

nashworld is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. I write for my own purposes and of my own passions. Though I tend to be a rather objective person, like any human, I am no doubt influenced by my background, occupation, spirituality, political affiliation and experience. Though I often publish with the intent of supporting or enkindling my colleagues, the views and opinions expressed here are my own and in no way represent the views of my organization in an official capacity.

I am not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites nor various other topics. In the rare case that I feel confident enough to claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic, product or service, I will only do so for products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such praise. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

Oh…  and one last thing, I tend to blog fairly regularly about people to whom I am related. The most interesting of such people are:  My charming and talented wife, Erin, and our two lovely little girls.

~Sean Nash