I’d Rather

…eat a pizza prepared by Geoffrey Zakarian wielding an Easy Bake oven, than one prepared by, uhhh… damn near anyone else using a $1000 oven.

Just saying.

Maybe that’s important, maybe it’s not. I’ll leave it up to you to figure out what business this post has on my blog. Perhaps nothing. I’m open to that.

Thanks,

*For “Home Made Mini Pizza, Cooked” by Yortw on Flickr Via CC, & for…
*Allowing me to ask questions… even when they don’t carry a question mark. According to Michael Wesch, this is something only a human can do.
*For the clarity to write my shortest-ever blog post.

Sean Nash

Biology teacher in the great state of Kansas. Back at it in the classroom after a 30-year career in Missouri. Former District Curriculum Administrator, Instructional Technology Coordinator, and Instructional Coach. Biology instructor since 1993. Find more about my passions and my work at http://nashworld.me

One Comment

1. If education has anything to do with wisdom, with joy, with discernment, with a life worth living (and this last point is wide open to interpretation and may be the point of education), then your post has everything to with public schooling.

Not sure the Three Wise Men Arne, Eli, and Billy would agree.

If the point of the oven is to heat up the pizza, then no, it matters little how much the oven costs, and an Easy Bake oven is beautifully designed for its tasks.

So few of us know what we want anymore.

(That is a wonderfully intense photo, too, my friend. In penance, I will send a letter and a horseshoe crab molt this week.)